SMART Recovery is excited to partner with Compris, Inc. in a research study for members and their families. Compris is interested in learning if guidance helps one understand their strengths, risks, and recovery support needs.
Compris is an easy-to-use, anonymous, digital tool that supports a person no matter where they are in life right now. They assess addiction risks and strengths, the help needed, motivation to get it, and next steps, as well as build internal resilience.
- Must be 18+
- SMART members and family/loved ones welcome
- Can take the assessment in English or Spanish
- Forty (40) participants will win $25, at the end of the study.
- Please keep your results, which includes your anonymous ID.
The study is open until July 31, 2022, or when 1,000 participants are signed up.
Participants will get a free personalized report and a group session with Compris for anyone interested in reviewing their results and learning how to use them to support their recovery. (Listed in Central Time and will be in English).
- Thursday, June 2 at 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 8 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, June 13 at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, June 18 at 11 a.m.
- Friday, June 24 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 7 at 7 p.m.
For questions, please contact: Lead Researcher, Joyce Ann, [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU COMMENT:
SMART Recovery welcomes comments on our blog posts—we enjoy hearing from you! In the interest of maintaining a respectful and safe community atmosphere, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when making or responding to others’ comments, regardless of your point of view. Thank you.
- Be kind in tone and intent.
- Be respectful in how you respond to opinions that are different than your own.
- Be brief and limit your comment to a maximum of 500 words.
- Be careful not to mention specific drug names.
- Be succinct in your descriptions, graphic details are not necessary.
- Be focused on the content of the blog post itself.
If you are interested in addiction recovery support, we encourage you to visit the SMART Recovery website.
If you or someone you love is in great distress and considering self-harm, please call 911 for immediate help, or reach out to The National Suicide Prevention Hotline @ 800-273-8255, https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
We look forward to you joining the conversation!
*SMART Recovery reserves the right to not publish comments we consider outside our guidelines.*