Treatment Programs and Providers
Find a treatment provider in your area
The fastest way to reset the map is to refresh the page in your browser.
You can zoom in with the plus button, or the scroll wheel on your mouse.
1) You or at least one member of your staff has completed the SMART Recovery distance or on-site training.
2) You/your organization provides an addictive behavior program track that is broadly based on the scientific findings of which SMART Recovery is also based.
3) You/your organization desires to provide an educational component for your patients/clients, and prepare them for SMART Recovery meetings.
4) Any SMART Recovery publications distributed to your clients will be purchased from SMART Recovery.
5) You/your organization grants permission to publish your name/organization on the list of treatment programs registered with SMART Recovery.
Our Treatment Programs & Providers listing is being replaced by a new and enhanced SMART Partners program. More information will be posted here soon. Thank you for your interest!