SMART Recovery is proud to support Sober Voices for FLOW.
This international event is open to those in early sobriety, sober-curious, and in long-term sobriety of any kind.
The four days will be filled with content from a diverse array of leaders in the sober movement. Among them will be Mike Hooper, SMART’s State Outreach Director for Ohio, who will be speaking during the event.
For more information and to purchase tickets, go to: https://flow.sobervoices.co
Use to the promo code SMARTRECOVERY50 to save 50% off the ticket price.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU COMMENT:
SMART Recovery welcomes comments on our blog posts—we enjoy hearing from you! In the interest of maintaining a respectful and safe community atmosphere, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when making or responding to others’ comments, regardless of your point of view. Thank you.
- Be kind in tone and intent.
- Be respectful in how you respond to opinions that are different than your own.
- Be brief and limit your comment to a maximum of 500 words.
- Be careful not to mention specific drug names.
- Be succinct in your descriptions, graphic details are not necessary.
- Be focused on the content of the blog post itself.
If you are interested in addiction recovery support, we encourage you to visit the SMART Recovery website.
If you or someone you love is in great distress and considering self-harm, please call 911 for immediate help, or reach out to The National Suicide Prevention Hotline @ 800-273-8255, https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
We look forward to you joining the conversation!
*SMART Recovery reserves the right to not publish comments we consider outside our guidelines.*