WE PLAN TO REMAIN FULLY OPERATIONAL THROUGHOUT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
PLEASE CLICK HERE AND CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES. BE WELL.
10 Rules for Happiness
- Don’t blame others for making you unhappy! Take responsibility for making yourself happy.
- Give yourself permission to make yourself happy – even if in so doing, others make themselves unhappy.
- Make time for yourself to do things which bring you pleasure and enjoyment in the short-term without sacrificing your long-term goals.
- Do things for others and your community without expecting anything back in return.
- Sacrifice short-term pleasures and put up with short-term discomforts when it helps you achieve longer-term gains.
- Accept the fallibility of others as well as yourself.
- Don’t take things personally.
- Take healthy risks even when you might fail at things at work or in your personal relationships.
- It doesn’t matter so much what people think about you and what you are doing.
- See uncertainty as a challenge – do not be afraid of it.