The SMART Global Research Advisory Committee (GRAC) invites you to join the first annual SMART Recovery Research webinar series. These webinars are being offered at different times to accommodate the time zones of our diverse Global Research Network. Each webinar will feature members of the SMART GRAC providing an overview of SMART Recovery research to date, updates on the latest research and explore the future of research on SMART Recovery. They are free with registration.
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
11am London | 6am New York | 10pm Sydney
- Dr. Charlie Orton: An introduction to SMART Recovery in the United Kingdom
- Dr. Alison Beck: An overview and update of evidence for SMART Recovery
- Dr. John Kelly: Who uses SMART Recovery? Preliminary findings from a US longitudinal investigation of recovery and health
- Dr. Ed Day: The opportunities for SMART Recovery in the United Kingdom, in treatment and research.
Thursday, March 10, 2022
3pm New York | 8pm London | 7am Sydney
- Dr. John Kelly: Who uses SMART Recovery? Preliminary findings from a US longitudinal investigation of recovery and health.
- Dr. Tom Horvath: Future directions for SMART Recovery research.
- Dr. Alison Beck: An overview and update of evidence for SMART Recovery.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU COMMENT:
SMART Recovery welcomes comments on our blog posts—we enjoy hearing from you! In the interest of maintaining a respectful and safe community atmosphere, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when making or responding to others’ comments, regardless of your point of view. Thank you.
- Be kind in tone and intent.
- Be respectful in how you respond to opinions that are different than your own.
- Be brief and limit your comment to a maximum of 500 words.
- Be careful not to mention specific drug names.
- Be succinct in your descriptions, graphic details are not necessary.
- Be focused on the content of the blog post itself.
If you are interested in addiction recovery support, we encourage you to visit the SMART Recovery website.
If you or someone you love is in great distress and considering self-harm, please call 911 for immediate help, or reach out to The National Suicide Prevention Hotline @ 800-273-8255, https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
We look forward to you joining the conversation!
*SMART Recovery reserves the right to not publish comments we consider outside our guidelines.*