SMART Recovery USA’s Response to the Coronavirus
- SMART Recovery USA is fully operational
- Many local in-person meetings are on hiatus, but many more have moved online
- Several meetings have resumed in-person, with strict adherence to local health guidance (face masks, distancing, sanitizing, etc.)
- Check meeting list (https://www.smartrecovery.org/local/) to confirm local meeting format (in-person or online)
- You can also join national online meetings (http://www.smartrecovery.org/srol-2/)
- Send Coronavirus questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
SMART Recovery is not a healthcare organization, nor do we handle indiviual’s private healthcare information (PHI) or medical records. We are not considered to be an entity covered under HIPAA.
To assure our community’s privacy, SMART Recovery does not retain records of attendance. Participants attend anonymously unless they chose to share their name with the other participants at their meeting.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
SMART Recovery Online (SROL) Community Available for 24/7 Recovery Support
SMART Recovery has a robust online community through SMART Recovery Online (SROL) with 40+ weekly online meetings and 24/7 message boards. We encourage you to take advantage of the SROL community and its helpful recovery resources.
INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS
- Helpful Information for Volunteers Click to learn how to move your face-to-face meeting online.
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION & RESOURCES
- SAMHSA – Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: TIPS FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING, QUARANTINE, AND ISOLATION DURING AN INFECTIOUS DISEASE OUTBREAK
- CDC – Share Facts About COVID-19 (PDF)
- CDC – Stop the Spread of Germs (PDF)
- CDC – Hand Washing