Thread: Good Changes

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!

Default Good Changes

Hi, haven't been on in a while, but things have been so good that I haven't even thought about posting. I am leaving for my honey-moon in two days. Mexico here we come! Work has been great and has been keeping me extremely occupied. I have been doing so many events that I can't even keep count. I have had nothing but compliments on my food and corporate is impressed. My fiance has officially settled into her new job i this new area. After the honeymoon we are getting married in a month! (yes, we're taking our vacation before the wedding). I am so happy things are finally working out.

Inspired I am very inspired... I would be looking forward to understand how long you were in the program of smart recovery and if you trade any other stuff recovery-related before smart? Or after? That would really help me understand because it's really great to hear you share this remark ability and relationship I'm currently trying to get to where I can perhaps one day understand the specialness of what you just shared and it's hard for me to connect with that even though I've overcame a lot of stuff I've also recognize that seeking Intimacy in a relationship is an important factor that I would like to learn more about his I've been doing this for three and a half years and have made a lot of changes that are very positive so I would look forward to hear what you have to say if you can tell me a little bit more about how smart maybe influences your ability to have a relationship or perhaps not but where relationships are valued at in your hierarchy? Thank you
    Thoughts, Words, Actions, Habits,Character = UR DESTINY

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!