Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!

Default Health: HOV. Heirarchy Of Values.

Been abstinent from drugs + alcohol for 2 yrs. 8 months. My success is my blood results. Cholesterol,glucose, and blood pressure numbers came in a very good range. I lost over 50 lbs. and walk an hour most days. Eat healthy and in general just have a whole new outlook on life. Sometimes change is very hard. But working the Smart tools + persistance really transformed my way of thinking. Along with many other benefits. If your new to recovery, stick with it no matter what. Long-term it will be well worth it. Peace.

Congrats, komoto! This is so great to hear. Wishing you continued success...

MH
    "You will be what you 'will' to be." - James Allen

Thank you for your very inspiring post and great example, komoto!

With much peace and joy,

Kalare
    Sobriety date: Oct 11, 1999 alcohol/drugs

Congratulations Komoto. Glad to hear how well you are doing and the difference it is making in your life. I am picking that in time this will be our new normal.

Well done Komoto. It is good to hear you have made positive changes and that these have been sustainable and you are reaping the benefits. I feel inspired by your story and hope that perseverance with the tools of recovery will continue to lead me forward as you have said.

My life definitely needs a new normal, a better normal.

Komoto, congrats on your successful abstinence and all the other successes you have achieved because of it. You are definitely right...The long-term benefits DO outweigh the short-term discomforts!

Here's to many, many more years of success!!!

“Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in her”

LMR555 is offline SMART MB Liaison
    SMART Online Facilitator

Komoto!!!
    Congrats to you on all your successes!! Thank you for sharing what worked for you. You are an inspiration.

Lorrie
    "Discover the Power of Choice!"

“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb

Join the team as a SMART Message Board Volunteer!! It can encourage growth and joy. Or support with a donation http://bit.ly/passthehat

Congratulations on making it this far! Your story is an inspiration, thank you for sharing.

HeidiM is online now SMART Online Facilitator
    SMART MB Volunteer
    SMART Chat Volunteer

Komoto: you are an inspiration to us all! Thanks also for your volunteer work with the F2F meeting!
    "I dwell in possibility" Emily Dickinson

Very Congrats and Congrates dear hope you will continue this in future also.

Congratulations and thank you for your encouraging post.

Enjoy the quick word. 160 days so far. struggling with the thought of " I don't think it was that bad, I can handle it." other then that, back to the person I enjoy being. good times ahead

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!