Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!

Default I never made it this far, until now.

A whole year, off meth. Over that off cocaine. I finally made it through to the 1 year mark. One day at a time. I stayed away from all the old people, places, and accepted that no matter how bad I feel, no drug is going to make it better, or erase it. Idk what the future has in store for me, but if I can make it a year.. God help me take all the 24's and make them more!

Congratulations! That is a wonderful success!

df2 is offline SMART Message Board Co-Liaison
    Former SMART Meeting Helper
    SMART Message Board Volunteer

Congratulations Sassyone!
    "The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time". Thomas A. Edison
    It's easy to support SMART, just click here!

Wow, you deserve a huge pat on the back! Congratulations on such a milestone.

Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by sassy0ne View Post
    A whole year, off meth. Over that off cocaine. I finally made it through to the 1 year mark. One day at a time. I stayed away from all the old people, places, and accepted that no matter how bad I feel, no drug is going to make it better, or erase it. Idk what the future has in store for me, but if I can make it a year.. God help me take all the 24's and make them more!
    Congratulations sasyOne! This was the first post that I had read after joining this forum I'm glad to hear about your success. All the best

Keep up the good work.

Post Well Done

Quote Originally Posted by sassy0ne View Post
    Well done sums it up sassy. You Must be proud of yourself! And rightly so. I am starting my first day off the drink so it is good to see your post. Whatever you have been doing is working. I have tried but falied in he past but I cannot change that only the future. Good luck and well done again.

Congratulations. Gives me hope. If you can do it, I can do it.

Something to be proud of! And something for others here to look forward to. Congrats!

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!