Thread: A Good Spaceh

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!

Default A Good Spaceh

Today is 6 months back for me. I do not get the huge urges I use to get. Really feel great about not using. From 88 to 2001 I had 13 years clean and sober. Half of that time in 12 steps + half on my own. Then relapsed for 13 years. In 08 got a DUI . Joined SMART really to get my wife off my back and for DUI. Did"nt do any of the work and of course relapsed. Today I am here cause I want to be. Big difference. I go to both F to F and online meetings. I am doing the Smart Overcoming Addictions Course which I find very helpful. Also the folks in the chat room are great along with folks who contribute to these threads. I am also saying that it"s never to late. I will continue to use what I've learned here and learning from all of you. Safe holiday all. Peace.

Have a nice Thanksgiving billyt, you sound good.
    Wherever you go, there you are

congrats on your recent 6 months. I have enjoyed getting to know you in chat. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. (((Hugs)))
    Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. Mother Teresa

billyt, good to read, thanks for posting this

I'm glad you're succeeding.

Congratulations! I needed to hear "it's never too late" tonight. Thanks for sharing.
    "Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day. A. A. Milne

Bill. so glad that you are here, and congratulations on your 6 month milestone!

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!