Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!

Default My succes= i am powerful= i fought i won and i will continue to win

Hi all would like to report on june 15th i had 5 months heroin free i am recovered from my bad choices i have made in my life.someone said to me what was smart the key to me stoping heroin.i said i always had the key smart kind of showed me how to use it.i am done with opiates.i am no longer a heroin addicct.man i have acomplished so much in the 5 months since i finaly made the decission to stop hurting myself daily.no more sad mornings cause i dont have a fix no more puking the shits daily i have a full tank of gas in my truck grew my business.totaly legal my business is insured etc .i am a new man thats for sure i like waking up now a days .if you are new here you can do this i am 50 been on one drug or another or alot of them at the same times if i can do this anyone can finaly found a program that didnt envolve me beliving in things i know dont exist a program of facts not fantasies.i took my life back i am jerry and im not powerless .and i will never turn my life or my will over to anyone thats just insanity to me .i hope to see smart in more courts rehabs etc .i cant belive the americans insurance companies still send 98 percent of the drug treatment seekers to a 12 step fantasy based religion based program that simply doesnt work for folks that are capable of thinking.matter fact they dont want ya thinking they call it stinking thinking.lol well my best thinking got me out of 12 steps and on my way to my new drug free life .smart rocks'

p.s. Not thinking was my problem. Like you, when I began to think it through is when things turned around.
    Wherever you go, there you are

Good morning jerry63
    Congrats to you! It is a great feeling!!!! I will be 6 months on the 18th!!!!
    Yayyyy to us ��
    Peg

jerry63
    i meant....

To post a smiley but it didn't work oy vay. Anyhow jerry have a good day.
    Peg

Congrats! Keep moving forward!

Congrats.. Please i need any advice on helpin someone i love get clean. I feel like im losing my.mind. Im worried all the time and i cant focus anymore. Its overwhelming. I jus wanta knw how u did it. And when did u know u were ready. Please help me.

Jerry, you rock! Congrats!
    "There is nobody on the planet...who doesn’t have what it takes to wake up" Pema Chödrön

1 will power 2 sheer coviction 3 chat rooms on here and the message boards,4 i did use immodium ad to help witht the withdrawls over 7 months heroin free now .i was never powerless and i couldnt depnd ona fake fictional charachter to help me i was just so disgusting being a addicct,i woke up one day i said this is crazy,either i get clean or i commit suicide guess my will to live was greater then my will to die

jerry, I missed your post last week, but I am THRILLED for you. You are such a wonderful inspiration and example. KUDOS!!!!! Here's to freedom.

Dee

I am so proud of you. Do you come to the meetings online? if so there is one tonight at 8:00pm its just texting though. Have a great day if i do not hear from you and keep up the good work. Never look back

I know your concered about your friend however, you cannot help this person, if they want help they have to help there self first. They have to acknoledge the fact they have hit rock bottom

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!