Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!

Default SMART Tool Belt Has Changed My Life.

As I sit at my computer tonight in my small town. Now nearly four years sober with a strong foundation under me that is a STRONG SMART tool belt around my waist. The many tools that I have learned over the years have helped my mindset tremendously. The SMART tool called the USA (Unconditional Self-Acceptance) process is one of the best tools to create new ways of thinking. If I want to live my life with joy and happiness I can accept who I am and what my future holds for me whatever that looks like. The passion I have in my heart has grown over the years with every passing day.

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">

Moderator JvB is offline SMART Super Moderator
    SMART Online Leadership Team
    Former SMART SROL Exec Director
    Former SMART Online Facilitator

Great job!!!

Congratulations2.jpg
    "Take an optimistic rather than pessimistic view on yourself and your future - as long as you do not take to unrealistic extremes." Albert Ellis

I would agree with you the concept of Unconditional Self Acceptance has been an incredibly powerful tool for helping me to change how I look at the world, myself and even others in my life. The idea of USA has helped me to better come to grips with some of my own shortcomings, that I will continue to move forward and will have the occasional stumble, that all of us have our own particular set of issues we are each dealing with in this life and that I can reframe much of what happens to me to be more accepting and less judgmental.

All the best.

I love what you said CAMike1.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Moderator Jvb
    The answer to every question is Love Compassion Kindness for yourself for everyone for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMike1 View Post
    I would agree with you the concept of Unconditional Self Acceptance has been an incredibly powerful tool for helping me to change how I look at the world, myself and even others in my life. The idea of USA has helped me to better come to grips with some of my own shortcomings, that I will continue to move forward and will have the occasional stumble, that all of us have our own particular set of issues we are each dealing with in this life and that I can reframe much of what happens to me to be more accepting and less judgmental.

All the best.
    USA, and UAO are big things CA Mike. I suppose I could say it is weird that I am more willing to accept in others behaviors I am not willing to accept in myself... But if I am to be true to myself... I have to challenge every bit of it? Does that make sense to you? To anyone other than myself?!?!?!?
    "What I'm saying, Mr. Hammond, is LIFE FINDS A WAY" -- Ian Malcom, Jurassic Park

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!