Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!

Smile 14 Days clean thanks to SMART

Hi All, I was having a terrible time to control my weed use and even lost my job due to being high at work. Thanks to SMART for giving me the tools and confidence to be able to stop using. I went through a tough week of nausea, insomnia, and headaches but now that I am on the other side I feel so good. I love how clear my thoughts are and I have energy to do more things now. I am so glad there are SMART meetings close to my home!!!

I struggled with a binge eating disorder for many many countless years and this is the first time I have found confidence to say I am not going to binge anymore . It does feel so good . Congratulations for clarity and more energy . WTG !
    The secret of change is to focus energy on building the new life . Socrates

Congratulations to you! Clear thinking and energy are two of my favorite outcomes of an alcohol-free life. Take care.

That's great. In 25 years, I don't think I've ever been sober that long before.

Congrats!! I applaud you for not giving in when the times were tough. Focus on the positive not using is already doing for your life... it keeps getting better and better.

My son is 18 and in jail for drug usage. He sold his clothes and his bed. His fckig bed. Breaks my heart every single day. This gives me hope. Thank you for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by winkydill View Post
    My son is 18 and in jail for drug usage. He sold his clothes and his bed. His fckig bed. Breaks my heart every single day. This gives me hope. Thank you for posting.
    He sold his clothes and his bed.

Last edited by Moderator StanleyG; October 2, 2020 at 1:54 PM. Reason: deleted link

Quote Originally Posted by mdj View Post
    Hi All, I was having a terrible time to control my weed use and even lost my job due to being high at work. Thanks to SMART for giving me the tools and confidence to be able to stop using. I went through a tough week of nausea, insomnia, and headaches but now that I am on the other side I feel so good. I love how clear my thoughts are and I have energy to do more things now. I am so glad there are SMART meetings close to my home!!!
    I said it before and i will say it again. Weed is a a drug that gives 1 dollar but takes back 100 dollars. You should avoid it and try other meditations that help the mind and lower stress.

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!