Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!

Default One Year Today without a Bet

I am very thankful to SMART—the Handbook tools, the gambling forum sub category threads, the online meetings! Special thanks to phrogpilot for facilitating the Monday online text meeting and for his VACI idea of international food shopping and cooking. Also, thanks to Renaissance for empathetic, practical postings. It still is and will always be one day at a time for me. But with SMART I have the resources to get through today without a bet.

Congrats on a Year!!!!! :
    “Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in her”

Congrats chossy!

Congrats! You are on your right way! !!!!! God bless you

Congratulations on that one year. its a hard road and once we hit that right path its so great! I'm in my second year now although my circumstances got me to quit, I think sometimes the power of God stepped in and no coincidence that I had to destroy my life to find my way out. I cant believe I have money in my account and its not burning my *** to go gamble it away. Doesn't even cross my mind, I think about what I need to buy and what I need to do and I was never that responsible ever. Each day is a little more peaceful, a little more productive and a little more happy.

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!