Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!

Thumbs up Over 100 days sober!

I am currently over 100 days sober from any drugs and alcohol! I know it's not the longest time but I'm pretty proud of it. So far I have had my ups and down but I have stayed strong through the whole time. It has helped me kind of open my eyes and see what way is like to live my life. I try to surround myself with positive people and positive vibes so any feed back to help me keep on the right track is more than welcome

Congratulations Mike, keep up the good work! You should be proud of yourself and we are proud of you too!

Well done, Mike! Keep it going. I’m on day 43.

Congrats on day 100! Keep up the excellent work. You too Schlitze, gratz on day 43. I'm right there with you on Day 45

Congrats on triple digits!!!

'It has helped me kind of open my eyes and see what what is like to live my life.'

Me too! Ain't it great?

Regarding your request for feedback... Keep up with the tools and self-awareness so you don't fall into the complacency trap.

You got this!

Have a great day or at least a crappy sober one!
    “Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in her”

Nice work, Mike! Congrats on 100+ days!

stickin to thr real,nice.

Congratulations Mike_sil!

Congrats. 100 days is no small feat. I haven't reached that land mark in quite a while. Still working towards it myself. Seeing/hearing of other's success helps motivate and encourage me. So thank you for your success!

that is the way to go stay positive

everyday your sober not spending money on party favors, is money in the bank

Congrats!
    I'm only on my first day

I love the bob Marley quote above! Life has been moving in such a positive direction. Things I never thought would happening are happening such as being engaged. I’m making travel plans for spring break for my daughter, fiancés daughter and my fiancé. Works been great and been busy being winter in a tourist town. Everything is very exciting and I am grateful and I’m just loving life more and more every day!

nice, only 265 days left to finish out the year!

Share this SMART Recovery Success Story!